HOW 2 TRANSFER ETISALAT CREDIT.
naijacoded
Welcome!   | 0 Home  | Account Details  | Message (0) | Logout

Welcome, Guest Please: Home / Login / Register To Have Access To All Articles
Stats: 50644 members, Date:Thursday, 17 April 2014 at 7:42 AM
DOWNLOAD MUSIC , MUSIC HYPE, DOWNLOAD VIDEO, NEWS & LATEST INFORMATION, DOWNLOAD APP., TUTORIAL, FBT, PROV MAKER
Advertise With Us, About Us

For Advert Inquiries
T: 09093039330
E: Info@Naijacoded.com

For News/Tip Off
E:Info@Naijacoded.com

Forum
HOW 2 TRANSFER ETISALAT CREDIT.
    26 Likes | 23 Dislikes
    bernardosky Fri 08 Jun 2012
    How To Transfer Credit From One Etisalat Sim to Another Etisalat Sim Card
    It is normal that most people don't know the procedure to transfer or send credit from one etisalat sim card to Another Etisalat Sim Card, this tutorial will help you understand how to do it
    A friend who left a comment here on this Post- how to Get Recurring Etisalat Mb inspired the creation of this post. Between if you need how to get free etisalat megabyte for browsing free on your mobile phone, follow the link above.
    How to transfer credit from ETISALAT phone number to another ETISALAT phone number HOW DO I TRANSFER CREDIT IN ETISALAT
    To transfer credit dial:*223*code*Amount*MSISDN#
    If you have forgotten your code and you want to reset follow the step below To reset your etisalat code dial: *247*old code*New code#
    Your Default code is 0000 and you can choose your New code
    Or If you have Forgotten your etisalat transfer pin, then call their customer service on 200 , and a customer will attained to you.
    note: MSISDN is the etisalat number you are sending the credit to.